Already accepted to a volunteer crew? Please follow the instructions below.
(If not, please fill out the New Volunteer Interest Form)
Crew Registration (purchase Camping and Comforts):
2022 Festival T-Shirts can be ordered on Bonfire OR Purchased in person at the Festival. (Volunteers can get 20% off with code: crew22)
Shirts are now available on Bonfire in many different colors and styles. Shirts ordered now, will NOT arrive until after the Festival. Premium T-Shirts in Bondi Blue WILL be available in person at the Festival. Volunteers are NOT required to purchase T-shirts.
To comply with regulations and to keep everyone safe and healthy, all volunteers must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (at least two doses) a minimum of 14 days prior to working at the festival. Old Songs will follow guidelines in place at the time of the festival.
Need tickets for other family members? Purchase them here Online.
Important Crew Information
1) The Crew Orientation Meeting will be held June 5, 2 pm at the Dutch Barn (at the Altamont Fairgrounds). Wear your favorite Old Songs T-Shirt! We will NOT be selling T-shirts at the meeting.
2) Register above if you want to Camp, or Eat meals at our food service.
Creature Comforts Meal Plan: $40 for 5 meals (Friday, Saturday, & Sunday Lunch • Saturday & Sunday Breakfast) plus late night soups and the munchie bar. Lunches will mostly consist of a variety of Soups, Salads, and Sandwiches (view the menu). There will be no Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday Suppers. If you purchase Creature Comforts you will receive your Creature Comforts wristband when you check in at Gate 2.
As a volunteer with a name badge you can buy a meal a la carte, the price of each meal separately is $12 for Fri., Sat. or Sun. lunch, $10 for Sat. or Sun. breakfast. The Munchie & soup bar is $5 per use.
3) When you arrive at the festival: Park in the field outside Gate 2 and walk up to check-in. Pick up your name tag and wristbands. Gate Two Hours: Thursday 4 – 9, Friday 9 – 9, Saturday 9 – 9, Sunday 9 – 6. If you are not camping leave your car outside Gate 2.
A volunteer’s responsibility at the festival:
- Wear your name tag and wristband at all times for gate admission and creature comforts privileges.
- Festival public relations: Wearing your name tag makes you an Old Songs Festival ambassador. The impression we give depends on you as a member of the Old Songs crew.
- Be on time for your crew assignments. Stay in communication with your staff person.
Your help is welcome even when you aren’t scheduled.
Help keep the aisles clear during the concerts by gently reminding people not to stand or sit in them. Smoking is not allowed in public areas. Encourage folks to remain seated throughout a song and only move between songs. Loud and disruptive talking, rude and drunken behavior during a concert should be reported to the Information Booth. Old Songs will recycle plastic, cans and glass if it is deposited in the appropriate barrels. With 350 volunteers and 50 volunteer staff members Old Songs appreciate your help in any emergency situation. Any medical issue must be reported immediately to First Aid. An incident report must be filled out by any witnesses to such as event.
Old Songs, Inc. cannot be responsible for personal belongings. We urge you to leave items of value at home, lock instruments, recorders and cameras in your car when you leave your campsite. Keep all alcoholic beverages out of site to avoid theft. Put name tags on children’s outer clothing. If you lose something call the office 518-765-2815 after the festival. Turn in found items to the information booth.